Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Taking a break

I’m taking a little break from ‘Chasing Tail’ and writing in general. I’ve enjoyed revisiting some of the places in England I loved so much, but I’m struggling with the characters. In addition, work has, despite my best efforts, really taken a front seat lately. A little hiatus is probably what I need to recharge and to get a fresh perspective on the latest book.
 
I’ll keep you updated on Bud. As of yesterday, the contracts have been signed. Still waiting on the final draft from Penumbra. If I had to guess, I’d say we’re looking at a January release.
 
Book 2 has already been edited and is ready to go. Hopefully, sales pick up to warrant it’s publication. My latest books have not had anywhere near the sales of Blood and Sunlight though I think they’re far superior (for whatever that’s worth). I’ve got high hopes for Bud.
 
Struggling through the holidays. Kids are in present overload and I am dire need of a Rumplestiltskin-like nap. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment